Tuesday, April 30, 2013

X is for X Marks the Spot

The name of my website...X marks the spot. My son went through a pirate stage when he was around 3 years old. All he thought about was gold, ships, and pirate hooks. So let's focus on treasure maps!

As I've already mentioned, I ran myself short on time for the a-z challenge. I wanted to do this project more than any of the others on my list. It's one of the most creative things I've came across for children of all ages to enjoy. Maggie Muggins Designs did such an excellent job writing a tutorial for a fabric treasure map. She listed step by step instructions and clear pictures. The tutorial can be found here. While you're there, check out the rest of the blog. There is ALOT of creativity going on over there. :)
(Photo By Maggie Muggins Desgins)

No comments:

Post a Comment