Monday, April 29, 2013

P is for Purse

In all honesty I'm really not a purse type of girl. I normally carry an oversized bag, if you can call it that. I take a yarn project with me everywhere I go, hence the large bag I carry. But for those girls who do love cute little purses, or even for those like my self, who pack a  purse/clutch on special occasions, this purse is such an adorable spring option.

The pattern is free and can be found here on the Tangled Happy blog. The yarn I chose for this project was Caron Simply Soft. I crocheted the purse in the colors of grey heather and sunshine. I crocheted the flower in Red Heart Classics yarn in the color parakeet. I did add a quick and simple liner to my purse. The spaces left between each group of stitches would have allowed smaller items to fall through which is why I chose to add a liner.

The best part about this free crochet pattern is it offers 3 different handle styles and a few different flower styles to attach to the bag.

If crocheting isn't for you, the finished purse can be found for sale at Craft Creek.

No comments:

Post a Comment