- Boneless Pork Tenderloin Loaf (seasoned)
- 1 Cup Dale's Liquid Seasoning
- 1/2 Head of Brocoli Chopped
- 1 Small Sweet White Onion Sliced
- 5 Whole Mushrooms Sliced
- Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder
Trim fat from tenderloin and slice directly down the center (vertically) creating 2 halves.
Pour Dale's Seasoning into 9"X13" glass casserole dish.
Place tenderloin in dish making sure all sides are coated with Dale's Seasoning.
Place in Oven. Cook for 35 minutes (internal temp of at least 145 degrees), turning once around the halfway mark.
Once meat reaches halfway mark and is turned, slice mushrooms, brocoli, and onions.
Heat oil in small pan to medium.
Place all vegetables in pan. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
Cook vegetables on medium for 5-7 minutes or until tender.