My little boy LOVES this pizza. This is super easy to make. Feel free to get creative and try other toppings.
- 3 Cups Bisquick
- 3/4 Cup HOT Water
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Salt
- 1 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese Powder
- 1/4 Cup Ragu Meat Flavored Sauce
- 1/2 Pound Mild Sausage (cooked)
- 10-12 Pepperonis
- 3/4 Cup Mozzarella Provolone Shredded
- 3/4 Cup Colby & Monteray Jack Shredded
- 1/4 Cup Sharp Cheddar Shredded
Brown sausage until fully cooked, then crumble. Set aside.
Mix Bisquick, hot water, and garlic salt until soft dough forms. (Dough may feel a little sticky)
Press dough in lightly greased 9"X13" glass casserole dish.
Spread Ragu sauce and crumbled sausage evenly across dough.
Sprinkle all 3 cheeses across top.
Add Pepperonis and sprinkle with parmesan cheese powder.
Bake uncovered 12-14 minutes or until cheese is melted and dough is cooked through.